Tino’s Favorite Cooper Pizza Truck Tires
With thousands of Pizza Stores, Shops, and Restaurants across the United States that provide delivery and catering services, it’s essential to have the right tires installed on our Pizza Trucks. I’m going to share several of my favorite tires I’ve used for my own delivery and catering trucks that have served me well. I hope these same Cooper tires are able to service you as well!
The Cooper Zeon LTZ Pizza Truck Tires
Pizza Truck Tire Overview:
These tires are my absolute favorite and I use them on most of my Pizza trucks. The great thing about these tires is their more like an all-terrain tire, so my trucks can perform well during the summer but also during the winter seasons. They last a long time and the replacement period I’ve noticed has actually gone down because they work so well. I would also say traction has been a big improvement especially after running my drivers through a survey. See, I’m crazy about these Cooper truck tires and what they have done for my business.
Cooper Zeon LTZ Features
- Robust All Terrain Design Great for Pizza Trucks of Any Size
- Lug Tie-In Zones for Those Looking to Take These Tires to the Next Level
- Possible Scalloped Shoulder Lugs for Additional Purposes
- Long “Two Z” Element Siping designed by Cooper.
The Cooper Discoverer M+S Pizza Truck Tires
From my experience with the Cooper Discoverer tires they are an extremely valuable asset to our trucks but specifically during winter and cold seasons. You don’t want your truck slipping on some ice causing all your pizzas to create a natural disaster in the back of your truck right! Well these beasts are fantastic on the ice and snow. My trucks now always have a good grip and great traction. Keep in mind you should always drive safe during the winter and you shouldn’t drive like a mad man in the snow anyway. These tires will definitely provide more security as a business owner while your employees or drivers are on their delivery routes.
Cooper Discoverer M+S Features
- These tires have those stud pin holes in strategic places for when you need them.
- The Discoverer tires feature the new “D Squared” D2 Sipe Technology which provides even more grip and traction while driving.
- Ultimate “Snow-Groove” innovative technology which is newer to the industry and from Cooper.
Overall, these are my 2 favorite tires for pizza trucks but really these are great for any trucks in general. I know their are many more brands other than Cooper but I’ve tried several and have come to terms that the Cooper truck tires for me and my pizza trucks.
Tino signing off!